Helping You Achieve Your Financial Goals
Our financial planning services have been developed to help you define and achieve your personal financial objectives. Our IFA services cover the whole spectrum of personal finance including:
- Mortgages and debt planning
- Tax-efficient investments
- Asset allocation
- Planning for education costs
- Planning for financial independence
- Retirement planning
- Inheritance tax planning.
First We Create Your Bespoke Strategy
After a fact-finding discussion with you, we prepare a detailed report. This analyses your current situation, identifies areas for potential improvement and recommends a strategy for the future - including any immediate action. Once the strategy has been agreed, we can help with its implementation and work with your accountant and solicitor if you wish.
Keeping Track In The Future
A financial portfolio will need continuous monitoring to ensure that it keeps pace with changing conditions and remains on target to achieve your objectives. We offer our clients this service and it includes the following:
- Continuous portfolio monitoring
- Comprehensive financial record keeping
- An annual progress report
- Access to advice from our team at any time.
We are committed to truly independent financial advice. This means we work on a time or fixed-fee basis and our advice is never influenced by commission from sales.
- Our fact-finding discussion is provided free of charge and without obligation
- Fees for preparing the initial report will be quoted after this first meeting
- Fees for any work agreed after the initial report are calculated on a time basis and quoted in advance
- If we should earn any commission during the implementation stage, it will be offset against the fee.
For more information about our financial planning services, simply complete our enquiry form, send us an email or call our Cambridge office on 01223 357131 or our Norwich office on 01603 661156.