We have a specialist team providing clients with expert guidance and support in every aspect of trustee services.
To complement our role as the Pension Trustee for the NW Brown Self Invested Personal Pension Scheme, we also provide professional trustee services for:
- Appraising current benefit arrangements, including legacy defined schemes and buyouts
- Employer Directed Pension Schemes, particularly Defined Benefits arrangements
- Small Self-Administered Schemes (SSASs)
- Occasions when suitable or willing Member-Nominated Trustees cannot be found
- Winding up of pension schemes
- Trustee meetings to ensure the pension scheme is properly governed
- Reviewing the trustee board's procedures and identifying any changes to strengthen the board's performance
- Training and support to ensure compliance with the Pensions Act 2004 Trustee Knowledge and Understanding.
In addition to appointment as an Independent/Professional Trustee, we can also provide pension administration services and advice to smaller corporate pension arrangements.
For more information about our services or to speak to one of our consultants, simply complete our enquiry form, send us an email or call our Cambridge office on 01223 720209 or our Norwich office on 01603 692733.